Home Additions are perfect for a growing household
You need a bigger house, but what do you do? You can buy a new home, pick up everything you own, sell your existing home and move. Or you can build smarter. Home additions from LM Nodine Services & General Contracting are the best way to get more from the house you already own. Why relocate when we can bump out your family room, add an additional bedroom, or even construct a whole additional story? Your current house can be your new home. We make it happen.
What kinds of home additions can we build?
- Second and third stories.
- Porches and Patio Covers.
- Garage conversions, remodels and renovations.
- Room bump or whole home bump-outs for additional square footage.
- Additional rooms via new construction or splitting of existing rooms.
- Separate mother-in-law suites.
- Deck building and installation.
- Trellises and Sun Shades.
- Basement renovations into living quarters or entertainment areas.
- Attached or separate garage construction to suit your needs.
When you choose us for your home additions, we’ll walk you through the entire process. As Licensed and Bonded General Contractors we handle every aspect of the construction process. From conceptualizing to drafting designs, finalizing blueprints, and construction—we’re your one-stop solution. That simplifies the home addition construction process for you, the homeowner, and lets you focus on what you want to get out of the new space, not how to build it.
What are some of the most popular home additions?
- Bump outs are ideal for expanding kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms. You may not even need additional foundation work!
- Garage and basement conversions are ideal for separate room/suites. You can even rent them out for additional income.
- Decks offer one of the highest ROI’s and let you enjoy your yard without worrying about grass stains and bug bites.
You already own the perfect home—it just needs a little work to support your growing family. That’s what we do, and we do it seamlessly. Once construction is complete you won’t be sure where the home additions start and your original home begins. Call us now to schedule your consultation.